In this episode, the panel discusses rookie mistakes you don’t want to make on your Disney Cruise Line sailings with submissions from our DCL Fan Facebook group! Get a FREE No-Obligation Quote on a Disney vacation from Dreams Unlimited Travel today!
- 00:20 🛳️ Don’t overbook and over plan excursions and activities on a Disney Cruise. Leave room for relaxation and spontaneity.
- 08:00 🚢 Consider booking a “placeholder” on board for future Disney cruises to get a $250 discount and flexibility.
- 09:52 ☀️ Be aware of what items you can and cannot bring on board, as cruise lines have specific guidelines. Check for restrictions on items like drones, alcohol, and more.
- 12:25 🚢 Don’t wait too long to book your Disney Cruise; early bookings provide better options for dining times, connecting staterooms, and more.
- 16:42 🌞 Be prepared for strong sun on Caribbean cruises; bring sunscreen and sunglasses.
- 20:35 🚢 Be mindful of cruise guidelines related to pregnancy and infants, especially if your circumstances change after booking.