You’re going on a Disney Cruise for the first time and you have a zillion questions. Relax, we have the information you need to plan ahead and to make your planning process simple. Starting with booking a Disney Cruise to enjoying yourself onboard, everything you need to know is here.
Booking A Disney Cruise Line Vacation
We have a lot of links to quite a bit of information laid out below that will help you get started – and get excited – with planning your very first Disney Cruise Line vacation. We recommend picking out the factors that are most important to you and then going from there.
- Disney Cruise Vacation Planning Guide
- Six Major Considerations for Choosing Your Ideal Disney Cruise
- Disney Cruising as a First-Timer: Part 1 – Deciding and Booking
- Disney Cruising as a First-Timer: Part 2 – Research
- Disney Cruising as a First-Timer: Part 3 – Keeping Up the Excitement
- Disney Cruising as a First Timer: Part 4 Booking Flights, Hotel, and Activity Reservations
- When to travel
- Holidays on Disney Cruise Line
- Special Themed Cruises
- Last Minute Cruising – A Crash Course
- The cost of a Disney Cruise
- Dining & Restaurant info
- Choosing a stateroom
Before You Leave Home
- Booking your flights
- Packing lists
- Getting to the port / Boarding the ship
- Motion Sickness
- Sending a box to the ship in advance of your cruise
Cruising with Kids
- Pools / On deck activities
- Kids with special needs
- Kids Clubs
- Cruising with infants
ARTICLE: Disney Cruise Line: Not Just for Kids!
- Gym/Workout facility
- Sports facilities
- Adults only areas
- Activities for adults
- Bringing alcohol on board / Purchasing alcohol on board
- Palo – This is an adult-only Italian restaurant, dress code applies.
- Remy – This is an adult-only French restaurant on the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy.
- Traveling while pregnant
ARTICLE: Disney Cruise Newbie: First Day Review on the Disney Dream
- Internet Access / Cell Phones
- Laundry Facilities / Dry Cleaning
- Tipping / Gratuities
- Mandatory Emergency Evacuation Drill
- Medical Services
- Guests with special needs
Still not sure where to begin? Visit us over at Dreams Unlimited Travel – the official sponsor of DCL Fan – to request your free, no-obligation quote from one of our experienced Disney Cruise Line travel planners who will be happy to assist you with as much or as little planning as you’d like.