Earlier this month, Princess Cruises revealed that its Caribbean Princess cruise ship would sail from Port Canaveral for the first time beginning in 2024. This is the first time that Princess will homeport in Central Florida.
The brand will re-position its Caribbean Princess ship in late November 2024 to sail eastern and western Caribbean itineraries out of Port Canaveral for its winter season.
Starting November 27, 2024, the 3,140-passenger ship will sail four to 14-day cruises out of Port Canaveral. Itinerary highlights include:
- One departure of a 4-day Turks & Caicos Getaway over Thanksgiving holiday
- Five departures of our 8-day Eastern Caribbean with St. Thomas sailing to St. Thomas, St. Maarten, San Juan and Grand Turk
- Five departures of our 8-day Western Caribbean with Mexico sailing to Cozumel, Costa Maya, Belize City and Roatan (Mahogany Bay)
- Nine departures of our 6-day Eastern Caribbean with Turks & Caicos including Nassau, Grand Turk and either Amber Cove or San Juan
- Combine any of the 8-day and 6-day itineraries for a 14-day vacation
The combination of a vibrant Central Florida community, exceptional flight options into Orlando International Airport and great pre-cruise and post-cruise experience options makes Port Canaveral an easy choice. Princess is unique in its ability to deliver incredible cruise ship amenities typical of the largest ships in the world, while delivering personalized service found on the industry’s smallest ships.John Padgett, president of Princess Cruises
Launching Port Canaveral as a homeport is part of the expansion of Princess Cruises’ North America presence to offer exciting new voyage options that guests can conveniently access from major drive markets like Central Florida.
Caribbean Princess features 1,571 staterooms and a total capacity of 3,140 guests and 1,200 crew. It has 19 decks, including 15 passenger decks, encompassing 112,894 gross tons. It launched in 2004.
If you’d like to receive a free, no-obligation quote on a Princess cruise, please write to us at DreamsCruise@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com.
You must be logged in to post a comment.