In the latest update to the Disney Cruise Line Navigator app for smartphones which took place earlier this week, some exciting new features were added.
First, guests can now make advance reservations from home for DCL’s complimentary activities beginning 30 days prior to their sail date. As seen above, the date is displayed right in the app so you can mark your calendars, set your alarms, alert the media, etc.
Once onboard the ship, guests will be able to:
- Communicate directly with the ship’s crew via the live chat feature
- Join a virtual queue to reserve time at the family pool deck area and debark at ports of call
- Access all restaurant menus digitally
- Download their onboard transactions
- Participate in the emergency drill by using the app to find your assembly station and check in
It’s important to also note the Online Check-In feature has been temporarily paused for system upgrades.
Lastly, be sure to allow notifications if you want to be kept up-to-date on all of the latest information coming from Disney Cruise Line including behind-the-scenes videos and more!