The DIS Unplugged 12 Hour Labor Day Marathon Auction to raise money for Give Kids the World is off to a fabulous start. If you haven’t taken a look at it yet, head over to the HandBid website or download their app. There are almost 600 items, including several dozen that Disney Cruise Line fans might want to get their hands on.
First though, let’s talk about a chance to win your own Disney Cruise Line vacation with just a $25 donation! This item is a raffle for a 4-night sailing in balcony stateroom for up to four guests. You’ll be able to sail from any domestic port through the end of 2021. There are some restrictions, so be sure to check out the details before you enter.
Next, let’s talk about lanyards! They’re a great place to hold your room key and a great way to show off your Castaway Club level. There are several auctions that include a lanyard or two, packaged together with other cool items.
- Disney Cruise Line Tie & Lanyards
- Disney Cruise Line Castaway Club Blanket, Bag & Lanyard
- Disney Cruise Line Castaway Club Pad, Figurines & Lanyard
- Disney Cruise Line Castaway Club Cup, Pad & Lanyards
- Disney Cruise Line Castaway Club 8 Note Cards & Lanyards
- Disney Cruise Line – Bundle of Items
If you win one (or more of those auctions), you may need some place to store your swag, so check out these tote bags, including a couple that are from inaugural sailing celebrations.
- Disney Cruise Line Inaugural Celebration Tote Bag
- Disney Cruise Line Castaway Club Tote Bag
- Disney Cruise Line Insulated Cooler
- Disney Cruise Line Fantasy Media Gift Preview Tote Bag
There is plenty of DCL related artwork as well, including some cels and autographed pieces.
- Happy Holidays 2012 – Disney Cruise Line 16×20 Cel
- Great Alaskan Adventure – Disney Cruise Line Cel
- Disney Cruise Line Member Cruise Canvas & Artwork
- Transatlantic Mickey & Minne – Disney Cruise Line Cel
- Pirates of the Caribbean at Castaway Cay Cel
- Norwegian Fjords Frozen – Disney Cruise Line Cel
- Denmark Ariel Little Mermaid – Disney Cruise Line Cel
Remember Vinylmation? Is that still a thing? Either way, these are some fun souvenirs.
Pins ARE still a thing and there are some nice finds in the auction, including Alaska and Panama Canal exclusives
- Disney Cruise Line – 3 Pin set – Goofy, Mickey & Tink
- Disney Vacation Club Member Cruise – Alaska 2015 Pin
- Disney Cruise Line Panama Canal Crossing Jumbo Pin
Finally, here are some of my other favorite DCL-related items.
- Eyes and Ears – 3 Disney Cruise Line Cast Magazines
- Disney Cruise Line 15th Anniversary Coca Cola Bottle
- Disney Cruise Line Castaway Club Tin Can Gift Set
- Disney Cruise Line – Fantasy Opening Media Invite
This auction ends September 7th at 8:00pm eastern, during the live DIS Unplugged 12 Hour Labor Day Marathon show!
You must be logged in to post a comment.