Disney Cruise Line has just released the pricing for the summer 2022 inaugural season of the Disney Wish including the 5-night Maiden Voyage!
The image below shows the first two 3-night Bahamian cruises departing from Port Canaveral.
Next, we have examples of the first two 4-night Bahamian cruises departing from Port Canaveral.
And lastly, here are the prices for the Disney Wish Maiden Voyage: 5-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral. As we expected, the prices on this sailing are high.
Conditions for WISH Maiden sailing only:
• A 20%, non-refundable deposit must be paid by 11:59 p.m. (ET) the day of booking.
• Even though the Maiden Voyage will be five nights, final payment will follow the existing policy for sailings of six nights or more: final payment for suites and concierge staterooms is due 150 days prior to departure; for all other stateroom categories, final payment is due 120 days prior.
• The cancellation-fee schedule, however, will follow the policy for 1- to 5-night sailings. This means a 50% cancellation fee 44-30 days out; a 75% cancellation fee 29-15 days out, and a 100% cancellation fee 14 days or fewer from departure.
• No date changes will be allowed – must be cancel and rebook.
• For early bookings, the Castaway Club member must remain on the reservation.
• There are no discounts, and guests may not use future cruise credit or onboard offers as payment for this sailing.
If you are interested in booking one of the inaugural season cruises, please submit your quote request to be placed in our queue. We will send you a no-obligation quote when your booking status becomes available.If you book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel – the official sponsor of the DIS – you will recieve a shipboard credit up to $1000 plus a complimentary gift basket.