Disney Cruise Line has updated their website and now several early December sailings are no longer listed as available for booking.
At this time, these cruises have NOT been cancelled, there are just no additional new bookings allowed. This could be for any number of reasons, including the reduced capacity expected when ships are able to sail again.
Currently, Disney Cruise Line has cancelled sailings through at least October, included a few November sailings. The remaining November sailings were pulled from the Disney Cruise Line website several weeks ago, but have NOT been cancelled.
The latest cruises removed from the website are:
- 12/01/20: 4-Night Western Caribbean (Wonder)
- 12/03/20: 4-Night Bahamian (Magic)
- 12/04/20: 3-Night Bahamian (Dream)
- 12/05/20: 6-NIght Bahamian (Wonder)
- 12/06/20: 6-Night Western Caribbean (Fantasy)
- 12/07/20: 5-Night Bahamian (Magic)
- 12/07/20: 4-Night Bahamian (Dream)
- 12/11/20: 4-Night Western Caribbean (Wonder)
- 12/11/20: 3-Night Bahamian (Dream)
- 12/12/20: 5-Night Western Caribbean (Magic)
We will continue to monitor any changes and keep you updated.